Mopar Performance Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternator wiring harness

2 posters

Go down

Alternator wiring harness Empty Alternator wiring harness

Post  Charlie Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:59 pm

Hey, if any of you guys run across a wrecked 94 Spirit or Acclaim with the 2.5 engine, I sure could use the alternator wiring harness off of it. Mine has been hacked and spliced in four places and even though it works, I'd really like to have one that hasn't been cut on. I think even the 94 LeBaron 2.5 would work too. I found one at Pull-A-Part and it was on a flex-fuel 2.5. One plug was different on it, so I couldn't use it. I guess because it's fuel injected and not TBI was what made the difference.

Charlie

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Alternator wiring harness Empty wire harness

Post  mopar7671 Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:26 pm

i have a 93 plymouth aclaim with a 2.5 im scraping if interested in the wiring my email is mopar7671@yahoo.com

mopar7671

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Alternator wiring harness Empty wiring harness

Post  Charlie Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:47 pm

Heck yeah, I'm interested. How much do you want for it? Just tell me how much and what the shipping would be to zip code 37134. Mine works fine the way I've wired it, but I'd really like it to look factory. Or you can email me at crplpat@msn.com Yours isn' the flex fuel version is it? If so, it won't work for me.

Charlie

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

Alternator wiring harness Empty Re: Alternator wiring harness

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum