Mopar Performance Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having some dodge problems need info to repair them

2 posters

Go down

Having some dodge problems need info to repair them Empty Having some dodge problems need info to repair them

Post  txpower_ram Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Ok I have a 99 2500 quad cab cummins that has dodge problems.

First of all the window washer fluid Reservoir is cracked so it always leaks. A friend of mine told me go buy a new one and then coat the inside with?? I think he said fiber glass or a resin compound?? Second the locking switch doesnt work on the passenger side. How hard is it to replace the switch? Im guessing that what it is? The window switch on the drivers is kind of funny too. The small lamps on the inside on the map console dont work. Your suppose to push them to come on but the plastic just flops. Do they need new lamp socket switches? Also one comes on but only when the door is open.
txpower_ram
txpower_ram

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Having some dodge problems need info to repair them Empty Re: Having some dodge problems need info to repair them

Post  dwc43 Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:29 am

You got my pm on that one. Hope it helped. Did you get the new switches and stuff? And how did it work out for ya?
dwc43
dwc43

Male
Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.musiccitymoparclub.com

Back to top Go down