Mopar Performance Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canoe trip and Busch beer

2 posters

Go down

Canoe trip and Busch beer Empty Canoe trip and Busch beer

Post  chuzz Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:13 am

Okay, first I want to let you know this is a true story, but it's just funny enough to be included here. Back around 1985, I had a brother who was a park manager for the Corps of Engineeers in Somerset, KY. He asked one of my sisters, her husband, another brother and his wife and me an my then girlfriend to come up and go canoeing on the Big South Fork River. Since he lived in a dry county, he only asked that my brother and I bring plenty of beer. We caught Busch beer on sale at the local Kroger and bought eight cases. Since there was going to be four canoes, that was two cases for each canoe of one case per person for the weekend. Each canoe was loaded with a case of beer and a cooler and off we went. On the first rest stop, my oldest sister was drinking a beer and commented that she didn't much like the Busch beer. (She's a Michelob Light drinker) I got pissed that she was complaining about free beer and asked her what was wrong with it. She commented that it tasted "thick, and fuzzy". I said "Why do you think they call it Busch?" Everyone laughed their butts off at that and she got so mad, she didn't speak to me the rest of the trip. What a great canoe trip that was!!

chuzz

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Canoe trip and Busch beer Empty Re: Canoe trip and Busch beer

Post  dwc43 Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:12 pm

LOL!! You aint right Charlie. lol Laughing
dwc43
dwc43

Male
Number of posts : 770