Mopar Performance Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old dirt track cars.

Go down

Old dirt track cars. Empty Old dirt track cars.

Post  dwc43 Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 am

Here's some pics of my old dirt track cars. I don't post pics of my current cars due to the fact that competitors tend to look over them with a fine tooth comb looking for secrets and advantages. I can't blame them, cause when others are stupid enough to post pics of there current cars, I do the same thing to there car pics. Study them very closely.

These cars were powered by 323's and 365's with 850 Thermoquads cast intakes and dual pattern cams with x or j heads and headers along with other engine mods. They ran 3 spds and either an 8 1/4 or 3/4 rear axle. We run asphalt now. NASCAR G.N. Sportsman Div. or at least we will for one more year. They are trying to sell off our race track and end the racing after that track has been there for a little over 100 years. Once it goes, I am going to race SCCA road course cars.

Old dirt track cars. 76_asp10

Old dirt track cars. 76_asp11

Old dirt track cars. 76_asp12

Old dirt track cars. 76_roa10 Very Happy

Last edited by dwc43 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
dwc43
dwc43

Male
Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.musiccitymoparclub.com

Back to top Go down