Mopar Performance Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herman wants to run the train!

Go down

Herman wants to run the train! Empty Herman wants to run the train!

Post  dwc43 Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 pm

Herman wants to run the train!
Herman always wanted to be an engineer, but he wasn't the brightest light in the string. He'd taken the test 3 times and failed every time, and this was his last chance. He's taking the test, and not doing too well, of course, and the Superintendent tells him "Herman, this last question will determine if you pass or fail, and if you fail, you can never become an engineer." "Are you ready?" he asks, Herman gulps and says "Yup! I'm ready". The Super says "OK, Herman, you're in your engine, running 60MPH Southbound, and you round a curve, and you see another train coming at you Northbound at 60MPH on the same track. What do you do?" Herman thinks a minute and says, "Let me get this straight. I'm doing 60MPH Southbound, 'round a curve and see another train headed at me Northbound at 60MPH? Is that right?" "That's right Herman, what would you do?" "I'd call my sister Helen!" "Why in the world would you do that, Herman?" Herman says,"She's never seen a train wreck.
dwc43
dwc43

Male
Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://www.musiccitymoparclub.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum